If your pre-reqs for dinner are: quick, easy and delicious, then you have hit the JACKPOT with these shrimp. 🍀🍀🍀
Peel the shrimp (I left the tails on), place them in half of the marinade for about 15 minutes, heat up the skillet and melt some butter til it bubbles, then sauté the shrimp on each side for about 2 minutes, in single-layer batches. Salt and pepper and top with the remaining marinade, allow the marinade to cook down a bit, until it coats the shrimp. They would be awesome over a bed of rice or in a noodle bowl!
Quick, easy and addictive! Not to mention AMAZING!
We couldn’t get enough of these! They would also be awesome as an appetizer!!!
Inspiration from this dish comes from the recipe critic!
>>>>When you make these, tag me in your post #fourmileridge or Julie Bailey Turner or Four Mile Ridge on FB. Please and Thanks!!! <<<<<
Honey-Soy Shrimp Saute with Garlic Butter and Lemon
Quick, easy and oh-so delish are the pre-reqs for dinner on weeknights. Check check and check all three with this awesome recipe.
- honey - 1/4 cup
- soy sauce - 1/4 cup
- 3 cloves of garlic - crushed
- lemon juice - 2 Tbs
- 1 lb. large shrimp - peeled and deveined
- butter - 2 Tbs
- extra lemon slices - for flavor and garnish
- chopped parsley - 1 Tbsp, for garnish
- In a small bowl, mix the soy, honey, crushed garlic and lemon juice.
- Peel and devein the shrimp, leaving the tails on.
- Place the shrimp in a ziplock bag and add about half of the marinade.
- Preheat the skillet and melt 2 Tbs of butter until it bubbles.
- Add the shrimp to the skillet and saute for about 2 minutes on each side.
- Season with pepper and a little extra lemon.
- Add the extra marinade to the skillet and thicken and coats the shrimp.